Viruses can be transmitted through close contact and several situations such as: living or working with people, sharing items, and giving care to another person. When a family member has a virus, this can cause distress. Thankfully, there are some preventative measures you can take to avoid bringing these illnesses into your home.
Here are a few health tips to help you and your family avoid and prevent viruses:
1. Always wash your hands thoroughly with soap
2. Stay away from crowded places
3. When coughing, always cover your mouth
4. Wear a surgical mask
5. Cook meat properly and thoroughly
6. Drink plenty of water
7. Get enough sleep to boost your immune system
Prevention is key to staying healthy.
Getting enough sleep, washing hands often, keeping your home and work environments clean and sanitized can go a long way towards being able to enjoy your life.